This product is currenty out of stock. Please try a similar product. Check back soon.


Redirecting ...

Phentirmene.com | Phentermine Alternative | Better than Phentermine?

A Better Choice Than Rx Phentermine?

Phentirmene is an herbal weight loss pill. It contains ingredients that suppress your appetite via the same mechanisms as prescription strength Phentermine.

What is Rx Phentermine?

Phentermine is a stimulant that is similar to an amphetamine. It is an appetite suppressant that affects the central nervous system.

Phentermine is used togther with diet, exercise and behavioral modification to treat obesity in people with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes.

Why use Phentirmene?

Prescription strength Phentermine can be extremely effective in treating obese patients - but it has some serious downfalls. It is not only hard to get, but it can also cause some nasty side effects - including insomnia, fainting, severe headaches, and nervousness. It can also be habit forming if taken for a long period of time.

Phentirmene is the only diet pill that contains ingredients that work in the same way as prescription strength Phentermine but without any side effects. Phentirmene is the world's best alternative to prescription strength Phentermine.

  • No Prescription Needed
  • More Affordable than prescription strength Phentermine
  • No Side Effects

The Science Behind Phentirmene's Ingredients:

The key ingredient in Phentirmene is phenylethylamine.

Phenylethylamine (PEA), or "The Love Drug" is an amphetamine-like substance that may be one of the chemicals in the brain that promotes pleasure and euphoria. PEA has the ability to stimulate the central nervous system without causing nervousness or the jittery feeling. PEA is found in chocolate and is responsible for its effects on mood, appetite, and sense of well-being. PEA is also believed to cause the release of dopamine in the pleasure sensing areas of the brain.

  • Maintains and promotes mental alertness and focus
  • Decreases appetite
  • Enhances mood and concentration
  • Provides increased energy
  • Causes a general sense of well-being
phentirmene alternative to phentermine supplement facts

When combined with other ingredients, Phenylethylamine is known to enhance their specific function.

Take a look at the complete list of Phentirmene's ingredients

phentirmene alternative to phentermine money back guarantee

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Does Phentirmene Really Work? 98% of our customers are happy with their results. The other 2% return the bottle for a complete refund.

Q. What's the difference between Phentirmene and prescription strength Phentermine? Phentirmene does not contain any controlled or banned substances. Additionally, it will not cause any of the harmful side effects that prescription strength Phentermine is known to cause.

Q. Is Phentirmene Safe? Absolutely. Phentirmene is safe and has not been shown to cause any adverse reactions. It is suggested you consult with your physician before taking, especially if you have high blood pressure, diabetes or sensitivity to stimulants. Please do not order if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.

Q. Do I have to diet and exercise when I use Phentirmene? You don't have to, but it's definitely recommended. Like any other diet supplement, Phentirmene will be most effective when accompanied with proper diet and exercise.

Q. Can you lose weight too quickly? If you are losing too much weight (more than a pound a day), then we recommend you decrease the dosage. Losing too much weight too quickly can be unhealthy.

Q. Do you offer a money back guarantee? YES! We offer an unbeatable 90 day money back guarantee. We're that confident you'll be amazed by the results. In the unlikely event that you're not, you'll get a full refund (less s/h). All you have to do is contact customer service and they'll give you instructions on how to return your order. This offer is good for one fully used bottle and all unused bottles in resalable condition.

Q. When will my order arrive? All orders are shipped within one business day. Shipping time depends on your location and method. For US customers, we offer FedEx Home Delivery (1-5 days), FedEx 2 Day Air, FedEx Overnight, USPS First Class (2-5 days), and USPS Priority (2-3 days). International orders are shipped FedEx International Mail (10-14 days) and FedEx International Priority (3-5 days, fully trackable).